About Me

My photo
I am a Canadian, living in Ecuador since 2012. After spending a year in Cuenca, and learning Spanish language basics, I moved to Olon, a town near Montanita, on the coast of Ecuador. In April 2014, I just relocated again to a great little town in the Andean Sierra called Pifo. Here I have been enjoying living and exploring the Northern Sierra.

Inquire Here!

For all your inquiries, whether it is for price, designs, items you want me to find for you, or any other inquiry, please email me, and I will respond personally!

trudlesotavalomarket@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Alpaca Scarves

These are 100% alpaca scarves, and as soft on the skin as they are warm to the touch. They come in beautiful solids, every color imaginable. The above and below photos are just a sampling of colors available.

Or choose a traditional Andean pattern, with alpacas, or pre-columbian designs.





Medium thickness for warmth, as above

Price: $20

More colors and patterns show here:


Or choose lightweight scarves

Price: $8



Send me an email with describing the color, pattern, and weight that you would like to have, and I will do my best to find a match.

Here's some more colors and patterns:

1 comment:

  1. Hallo, Trudy. Please provide me with more detailed information about alpaca scarves: catalogue, sizes, original material and quality details.
    Thanks in advance. Aleksey my email alexlisenko@meta.ua

    ReplyDelete