About Me

My photo
I am a Canadian, living in Ecuador since 2012. After spending a year in Cuenca, and learning Spanish language basics, I moved to Olon, a town near Montanita, on the coast of Ecuador. In April 2014, I just relocated again to a great little town in the Andean Sierra called Pifo. Here I have been enjoying living and exploring the Northern Sierra.

Inquire Here!

For all your inquiries, whether it is for price, designs, items you want me to find for you, or any other inquiry, please email me, and I will respond personally!

trudlesotavalomarket@gmail.com

Friday, August 8, 2014

Embroidered Tablecloths, Table Runners & Wall Hangings


Pretty, hand-embroidered table cloths come in square, rectangular, and round. They are cream colored or white. You can also have matching napkins and placemats if you like.

Prices vary so email me if you are interested. 


Gorgeous hand-embroidered table runners in various lengths and widths. Check out the intricate detail. These are absolutely amazing!

Due to the labor-intensive work involved in crafting these pieces by hand, the price is naturally higher, but you will never grow tired of their beauty.

Suggested price for full-length runner: $200

There are smaller sizes available, so please inquire if you are interested. Here are some more styles and colors:



No comments:

Post a Comment