About Me

My photo
I am a Canadian, living in Ecuador since 2012. After spending a year in Cuenca, and learning Spanish language basics, I moved to Olon, a town near Montanita, on the coast of Ecuador. In April 2014, I just relocated again to a great little town in the Andean Sierra called Pifo. Here I have been enjoying living and exploring the Northern Sierra.

Inquire Here!

For all your inquiries, whether it is for price, designs, items you want me to find for you, or any other inquiry, please email me, and I will respond personally!

trudlesotavalomarket@gmail.com

Friday, August 8, 2014

Handbags, Backpacks and Large Bags in All Styles


These backpacks are made from sturdy canvas. I own several myself. They come in different sizes, and vary in the number of compartments and pockets. But always stylish, and very unique.

Suggested price (depending on size): $25 - $30

Scroll for more styles below.


Shoulder bags, lined. One size only, with one zippered inside pocket. Choose your color, with or without pattern.

Suggested price: $19

Here's another style of handbag available:

Email me your choice of color and pattern, and I will do my best to find it for you.

More handbags, in leather:


I'll have to check on the price for the above handbags.



These backpacks are reinforced with leather, and have metal straps and buckle closure. Same prices as other backpacks, but these are generally smaller in size.

Suggested price: $25 - $30


Large carry bags. Email me for price if interested. I forgot to check.

More backpack styles and colors:

This is just a sample. There are endless styles and colors. Some say "Ecuador" too, if you want that on the backpack.

1 comment: