About Me

My photo
I am a Canadian, living in Ecuador since 2012. After spending a year in Cuenca, and learning Spanish language basics, I moved to Olon, a town near Montanita, on the coast of Ecuador. In April 2014, I just relocated again to a great little town in the Andean Sierra called Pifo. Here I have been enjoying living and exploring the Northern Sierra.

Inquire Here!

For all your inquiries, whether it is for price, designs, items you want me to find for you, or any other inquiry, please email me, and I will respond personally!

trudlesotavalomarket@gmail.com

Friday, August 8, 2014

Alpaca Shawls and Throws


Soft and colorful, you'll love to wrap yourself in one of these 100% alpaca throws. Great for cool nights, but so light and soft, you'll feel like your getting a warm, loving hug!

These are available in silky touch or fleecy, as well as medium weight. And they come in sizes single, double, or queen size. Check out the below photos for sizes and details.

#1 - Use as shawl or throw. Size single, medium weight, smooth touch. Beautiful Andean traditional designs. 

Suggested Price: $39

Check out the variety of colors available. Tell me what color scheme you'd like and I'll do my best. (By the way, they are all beautiful!)


 #2 - This is single size, which also doubles as a shawl. Fleecy touch, in beautiful colors.

Suggested price: $25


#3 - This is queen size throw, in fleecy touch. Perfect for a bedspread as well. Rainbow of colors and patterns, as always. Check the top photo - this one came from that pile.

Suggested price: $29

Here is a sample of the other colors and designs, as well as sizes. Just provide as much detail about the color, size and design when you order.



No comments:

Post a Comment