About Me

My photo
I am a Canadian, living in Ecuador since 2012. After spending a year in Cuenca, and learning Spanish language basics, I moved to Olon, a town near Montanita, on the coast of Ecuador. In April 2014, I just relocated again to a great little town in the Andean Sierra called Pifo. Here I have been enjoying living and exploring the Northern Sierra.

Inquire Here!

For all your inquiries, whether it is for price, designs, items you want me to find for you, or any other inquiry, please email me, and I will respond personally!

trudlesotavalomarket@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Alpaca Clothing


From 100% alpaca sweaters, mittens, socks, hats of all styles and colors, to alpaca scarves, winter coats, and comfy slippers, the Otavalo market is the place to find it all!

Click on the following links to see photos and prices for alpaca clothing:

Alpaca scarves

Alpaca sweaters

Alpaca Slippers

Alpaca Hats   

No comments:

Post a Comment